How does OneDoc secure my data and my account?
Our priority as an online platform is to ensure data security for our patients and provide them with secure access to that data.
For this reason:
- Our data is hosted and stored in encrypted form in Switzerland.
- We carry the label "Swiss made software, hosted in Switzerland".
- All information transmitted through your OneDoc account is encrypted from end to end. It is also stored in encrypted form.
- The video consultations offered by specialists via OneDoc are not routed through our servers. The audio and video stream will be encrypted and transmitted directly between you and your practitioner.
OneDoc places special emphasis on privacy, and therefore:
- Our entire team is subject to medical confidentiality and the New Federal Act on Data Protection (nFADP).
- Our team does not have access to your medical information.