This Link will take you to the article on how to book a video consultation.
OneDoc has created its own solution for video consultation. Do you have questions or uncertainties about data protection? Here you will find our privacy commitments to our patients.
- After you book the appointment, you will receive a confirmation by email. Ten minutes before your appointment, you will receive an SMS.
- You can enter the virtual waiting room a maximum of ten minutes before the video consultation. To do so, open the link in the email confirmation, the SMS or directly in the OneDoc app.
- Before you start the video consultation, you are in the virtual waiting room. Here you can turn the microphone and camera on/off and make various settings. When you are ready, click on "Start the video consultation".
- You are in the video consultation and wait until the healthcare professional joins you. Here, too, you can make various settings (microphone, camera, etc.).
- When you exit the video consultation, you have the option to re-enter or return to the home screen.