You can book a "Remote emergency consultation" with a specialist in general medicine or pediatrics via the website onedoc.ch or via your OneDoc app.
- Above the search bar, select the "Remote" section.
- Search by specialty for "Adult remote emergency consultation" or "Pediatric remote emergency consultation”.
- Select your language.
- Click on “Find”.
You can now book an emergency consultation with a specialist (general medicine or pediatrics) who speaks your language.
The "Emergency consultation via video consultation" can be booked directly from this view. You can also select "View profile" to get more information about the specialist.
After booking a "Remote emergency consultation", you will receive an appointment confirmation by e-mail as well as an SMS shortly before your appointment. Both options include a link that will take you to the video consultation.
- Open your OneDoc app.
- Select "Urgent consultation" in the top right corner.
- Select the person for whom you want to make an appointment.
- Read the text carefully and confirm with "Next".
- Select the language spoken and choose between the following options:
- remote urgent consultation via video consultation (scheduled)
- direct video consultation with a Medgate employee.
Option “Book a remote consultation”:
- Read the text carefully and confirm in the bottom right corner.
- Select a time slot.
- Select a health professional (if several are available). Then check your entries and confirm with "Next".
- You can enter an additional message for the professional in the comment field. After that, you can complete the booking by selecting "Book your appointment"
- You will receive a confirmation by e-mail as well as SMS after the booking
- In the email, you will find a link that will take you to the video consultation.
- 10 minutes before your appointment, you will receive another SMS with a link that will take you to the video consultation.
You can find out how a video consultation works here.
Option “Call a doctor now”:
- Read the text carefully and confirm at the bottom right.
- You will be then redirected to your call number pad on your cell phone, where you can start the call.