To find out if and when you are eligible for vaccination, please inquire directly with the competent authorities (doctor, canton, FOPH, etc.).
Each canton provides information on its website concerning the organization of vaccination in its territory.
For official and updated information from the FOPH on this subject, we invite you to visit the following link : https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/impfen.html#1695831529
It is absolutely useless to send us a request, we are not in contact with the centers and do not have access to this information under any circumstances.
Requests addressed to OneDoc on this subject will be ignored by our support service.
last modification 04.11.2021
Under the COVID-19 vaccination strategy, priority for vaccination is to be given to the following target groups in the order shown:
- Target group 1: People at especially high risk, from age 16
- Target group 2: Healthcare professionals with patient contact/carers for people at especially high risk
- Target group 3: Close contacts (household members or relatives providing care) of people at especially high risk, particularly people with a weakened immune system, from age 16
- Target group 4: People in communal facilities with an increased risk of infection and outbreaks (for example homes for the people with disabilities), age 16 to 64
- Target group 5: Adults (age 16 to 64) who do not fall into target groups 1 to 4
- Target group 6: Adolescents (age 12 to 15)
Vaccinations are voluntary in Switzerland. There are no plans for compulsory COVID-19 vaccination. You can decide for yourself whether or not you want to be vaccinated.