If you have booked an appointment by phone or directly at your healthcare professional’s office, you may receive various notifications depending on the settings selected by the office.
- A confirmation e-mail, sent to the e-mail address associates with the account within a few minutes of the validation of your appointment
- A reminder SMS that is sent to you 24 hours before the date of the appointment
If you do not wish to receive these notifications, you should contact your healthcare professional directly, who will be able to disable them!
If you do not receive OneDoc e-mails:
- E-mail notifications can be found in your spam folder (undesirable e-mails). Be sure to check this folder in case you cannot find your OneDoc e-mails
- Check that there is no fault in the e-mail address with your healthcare professional
If you do not receive OneDoc SMS:
- Check if your phone number is correct with your healthcare professional
- If you have a landline number, you will not be able to receive a reminder SMS